Saturday 31 October 2015

TAIPEI (DAY 4 - THE END)

Hello hello!

This will be my final post for my Taipei trip in August this year. It's been more than 2 months since I went and I kinda forget the details of the trip so I will just write what I remember for now. I'm sorry for dragging things too long. The fourth day begins with...

I remember we woke up late again on that day so we bought our breakfast from 7-Eleven at our hotel lobby floor.

After breakfast, we then headed to TAIPEI ZOO (Muzha Station) and arrived there at 11am. Let the pictures speak now... 
 The Entrance 
 Chop if you want to enter repeatedly
 Zoo map is provided here in different language. 
Insectarium

 Never get bored seeing panda
 First time in my life seeing real life giraffe
So macho. So handsome. Reminds me of the movie "Planet of The Ape"

The environment in Taipei Zoo is clean, facilities so good that you can find wash room and water machine within a short distance. The entrance ticket only cost NT60 if I'm not mistaken. I can't believe how cheap it is and things are well maintained.

You will find this station inside the zoo which will brings you to Taipei Zoo South Station.
 
The train that brought us to Taipei Zoo South Station that can lead us to Maokong Station.
 In Taipei Zoo South Station

 On the way to Maokong Station using the cable car
At Maokong Station. 

I forgot what time is it when we reached Maokong. I was very hungry but I was sick of the market food so we went to this shop for lunch.
We had these for lunch costing NT180 for both dishes. Wanted to try other food in their restaurant but the food was too pricey and we were running out of cash that time. 

There's nothing much to see in Maokong and I started to feel unwell due to the hot weather so we didn't stayed long. We took the crystal cable car back (The queue is longer but the price was the same).

We then headed to our next destination Miramar Entertainment Park (Jiannan Road Station). 
It is very easy to locate as you can see the ferris wheel from the MRT station.

We did some window shopping while looking for the location of the ferris wheel. I forgot which floor we went and found out the ferris wheel is actually there. Again, we took the transparent one and of course it requires a longer waiting time as well if compared to the normal one but the price is still the same costing NT150 per person. 

We received this Haagen-Dazs discount voucher when purchasing the ferris wheel ticket so we went to have ice cream after the ride. This one cost us NT215 though. 
We saw this supermarket when we were up there in the ferris wheel, so we decided to go for a look. Without surprise, we bought 2 big bags there and carry them all the way back to Ximending using the MRT. 
We had our dinner at Mcd and tried their pork burger since we don't have it in our country.

That's it for Day 4 in Taipei.

It's our free time in Taipei on the fifth day. We started packing when we woke up in the morning then suddenly got called from the hotel receptionist telling us that they have upgraded our room to a bigger one as they need to do some maintenance on the one that we were staying. I'm so happy because it will be much easier to pack in a bigger room as the one we were staying was way too small. We did some final shopping and rest quite early that night. 

Back in Kota Kinabalu on the sixth day. 

The post for Taipei trip officially ends here. 
See ya again until my next trip that will be coming in another 10 days.      

No comments:

Post a Comment