Tuesday 13 October 2015

TAIPEI DAY 3 (SHIFEN / JIUFEN)

Hello guys!

It's public holiday tomorrow. Yay! I realize I've been dragging this post for so long and since tomorrow is a holiday, I'm gonna blog about Taipei Day 3. I know I've mentioned in my previous post that I will post the remaining days here in this post, but forgive me that I couldn't as I'm already feeling tired and sleepy now.

Had breakfast at the hotel. Not much choices for the breakfast though.

Took MRT to Muzha Station and arrived around 9am, walked out from the station and walk to opposite road to look for Bus 795.
Sorry for the blur photo

I'm not really sure if it's the right bus actually, but somehow I heard those aunties said they're going to Shi Fen as well so I just follow them throughout the journey to Shi Fen. Hop on the bus and arrived at Shi Fen around 10am. 
 
After Shi Fen, walked for quite a distance until we arrive at Shi Fen Lao Jie around 11.30am.
Pineapple flavor ice cream for NT50 (Damn expensive!)
 
Took the hot sales package costing NT200 for the sky latern. No worries. Examples provided when you don't have any idea on what to write. 
  Whistle blow. Incoming train. I feel so sakai and happy.
Successfully released our lantern.

Next destination will be Jiu Fen. It was only 12.15pm when we're done and the local told us that the train will only be leaving at 12.45pm. So we tried asking the taxi driver and we got a shocking price (NT800). We wanted to walk away but the taxi driver tried to lure us using all kind of reasons and he succeeded. Why? He said if we take the train we might be rushing all along the remaining journey. No more fun when you don't get to enjoy right?

Arrived at Jiu Fen around 12.45pm and started to feel a little hungry. So food hunting begins...
炸虾球 - NT35
花生卷冰淇淋 - NT40
 赖阿婆芋圆 - NT45
 I don't think this is the stall we bought it from but we had 1 for NT45
 View from Jiu Fen

I think we were too exhausted on the third day that we finished Jiu Fen around 2pm only. It's way too early for next destination that is Keelung Night Market so we cancelled it and went back to Taipei for a nap. Hop on Bus 788 in Jiu Fen bus station and just follow the others when they hop down in Rui Fang Train Station. Managed to buy train ticket back to Taipei that will be arriving 20 minutes later.

Went back to hotel and took quite a long nap and decided to just walk around Ximending at night.
Show Luo's shop
 Street performance by young man. 
Bought 4 chicken wings - NT80
 
Bought these 2 for NT209 (I miss this now)

After some window shopping and even ate Ay Chung Rice Noodle for the second time, we then went back to hotel around 11pm.

Till next post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment